Winning Culture at D-stonaThe D-STONA Spirit – A culture of innovation, creativity and commitment to Growth creates high performing winning teams and building Trust all around. We make investment in our people, they are our top priority. At D-stona people are the key drivers of success. D-stona provides its employees a dynamic professional environment bound by ‘The D-Stona Spirit’ that makes D-stona a fantastic place to work
Hear D-Stona Speak
The best way to find out just how much you can achieve at D-Stona is to hear from the people who work day in, day out in our business, constantly outperforming expectations and, through their passion, contribute to our success. Watch the success stories for the inside line on the kind of opportunities a career at D-Stona could offer you.
Hearing it straight from the people who’ve managed to succeed with us should give you an even better idea at just how much a career at D-Stona can challenge and develop you.
Winning Culture At D-Stona
We understand that not every individual is alike. Every individual has different skills, personalities and aspirations. However, there are certain core competencies which we look for when selecting people to be a part of the “Team D-STONA”.
An Individual who is…
If you have it in you, then you may well have what it takes to join us
- Focused and Result Oriented – Be prepared to go the extra mile to achieve and exceed your goals and take full accountability for delivering results within a complex, ambiguous environment.
- Innovative – A willingness to challenge the status quo, move out of the comfort zone and champion new ideas.
- A Leader – The passion and talent for building and developing diverse, high-performing teams through inspirational leadership.
- Honest and ethical – Living the D-Stona values and treating every colleague, customer and business partner with the same high level of respect. All efforts to build remarkable Trust.
- Self-Responsible and A Go Getter – The desire to take accountability for your actions and expect the buck to stop with you. Being determined to make a difference regardless of the challenges you face.
Recruitment processThe steps involved in recruitment follow a well-defined path:Application shortlist: In this step, we shortlist the CVs received from various sources based on the parameter suitability for the requirement.Preliminary Assessment: The short-listed candidates go through a preliminary round of interviews. This interview lays more emphasis on functional competencies.Final interview: Here the candidates who successfully clear the first round of interview go through another round of interview with one or more of the functional heads.
Current Openings (Apply Online)With career options spanning Sales and Marketing, Human Resources, Finance & Accounts, Technical and various other functions, D-Stona offers a wide range of opportunities for people. We believe in offering the best training and development that will enable people to grow continuously and maximize their potential.
Please mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org